Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award





Here are the rules for the blogs that I choose:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award and post a link to their blog
2. Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers that you think have a Beautiful Blog!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been choosen for this award
4. Say 7 things about yourself.

A Big shout out to Diana:)

Thanks SO SO SO much for the nomination! Considering the fact that I constantly stalk your blog and wish I could make mine as cute and creative as yours, I consider this a huge compliment!


7 beautiful blogs:

1. Brooke Kinsey- I am a constant blog stalker. I love her insight on life and enjoy reading her thoughts. She is an AMAZING photographer and I love her work. Head on over to Blush to see what I mean.

2. Katie Sokoler- Ahhh I can't get enough of her blog! She is so creative and comes up with the best Ideas! My little sister is even designing a room after all of Katie's fun Ideas! Check her out!

3. Matt Clayton- Wow.. Thats all I can really say about him. His photos look like they are right out of a Gap magazine. He has a knack for being able to capture personality in a simple way, without a lot of editing which I find admirable since im an over-editor haha

4. Michelle Christensen- I've never really followed an illustrator before. Michelle creates beautiful and unique images that I find intriguing. If I were a writer I would choose her as an illustrator.

5. Shabby Blogs- Taught me all I know about creative blogging. They have cute fun free stuff to help decorate your bland blog.

6. Shaila Bergquist- I give credit to Shaila for even starting my blog. I loved to follow her before I even had one myself. I feel honored every time my photo or name makes it on her blog, I would always tell Dallin "I made it to the blog".

7. Diana Bergquist- So I know I already mentioned and thanked her but I couldn't exclude her from my list of top 7 beautiful blogs. She always has the cutest ideas and I would be lying if I said I didn't plan to steal a couple when I get married haha.

Now for the hard part... 7 things about myself... here goes:
1. I over-edit. Ughhh its one of my worst habits!

2. I love to read.. give me a good cheesy love story and you wont see me until I've finished it. I got that from my mom for sure.

3. I love weird music. Lots of people make fun of me for my music choice especially with all the country fans here haha but I love chill alternative music the best:) & I always admire people when they have good taste in music.

4. I LOVE Anthropologie <3>

5. I think my feet smell

6. I've been having lots of baby dreams lately. Isn't that weird?? Its kinda freaking me out

7. I enjoy clutter and chaos. I think a little chaos makes life interesting. I think "He's Just Not that Into You" said it best when he said "You thrive on the drama" hahah I always wait till the last second to write a paper just to wonder if i'll finish on time, and I always do. && when I say clutter I don't mean dirty (even if that is the case a lot of the time) haha I mean I like little pieces of character added to my room. I've never been a fan of plain.




No comments: