Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update:)

So I've been up here at BYU for a couple weeks now and I thought I would give a quick update on whats been going on with my photography(: I went to a seminar for the visual arts department and found out all the info about applying for the photography program, its really competitive so I have to work hard to get a really good portfolio together this semester so I can apply in January. Also, I got an amazing opportunity to work with the Student Alumni Association and be the photographer for the communications department. I have my first two photoshoots with them this friday! For the first one i'll be shooting for the take a cougar to lunch program and they will be using my photos for their website. The other one is more of a candid job, I'll be taking pictures of students at the tailgate party before the game. Also, I got an e-mail today about a job offer as a photo assistant in the publications and graphics department at BYU so we'll see how that goes:) well enough about me! Hope everyone is well && I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been keeping tabs on my work!



No comments: